I brought a lot of fabric with me into our marriage. A mountain of fabric, to be exact.
Yes, that is three plastic bins full of fabric. Plus some fabric on top of the bins, and even more fabric in a laundry basket not pictured. I learned to sew when I was a young girl, then I moved on to other things. Years passed. I became interested in quilting. I’ve always been fond of fabric and design. So I decided to start quilting and sewing again. First step was to gather some fabric, and gather I did. I was stuck on step one for years! Fabric gathered from here and there. Fabric that took over the once less-crowded storage room. One of my goals is to reduce the fabric stash down to just a small bin of scraps.
- Found two towels in the stash…going to use them as is. January 25, 2011
- Completed the tablerunner for my friend, L. July 20, 2011
- Emroidered tea towel wedding present, used up two towels. June 7, 2012
- Baby block. August 8, 2012
- Tablerunner for a wedding present. June 4, 2014
- Quilting along. March 16, 2016